Date and Time
- November 20th - 22nd.
The meeting will start at Friday evening and end on Sunday afternoon.
The meeting will take place in south-western Germany, near Basel.
The openZIM team tries to cover all costs for accommodation and catering during the meeting. To achieve this we have to know very early how many people will arrive, so we can choose the best location possible.
We plan to book an appartment with Internet access and kitchen, so we can work and sleep at the same place and cater ourselves.
Easy to reach:
- aircraft: fly to Basel EAP/BSL/MLH
- from Basel Airport (swiss exit): Bus line 50 to Basel SBB, (10 min.)
- train: there are three national railway stations
- Germany - DB: Basel badischer Bahnhof
- Switzerland - SBB: Basel SBB
- France - SNCF: Basel SNCF / SBB
- from Basel SBB/SNCF/Bad. Bf: Train line S6 to Steinen, (30-20 min.)
- Technical ZIM topics:
- Wikimedia related topics:
- requirements for Wikimedia ZIM creation
- MediaWiki interfaces
- other reader applications on different platforms
- future exhibitions
Registration closes at September 31st!
|Manuel Schneider||Friday, by car||n/a|
|Annette Schneider||Friday, by car||n/a|
|Kelson||train from Zürich|
|Mirko Lindner (Qi Hardware)||train from Berlin|
|Mirko Voigt (Qi Hardware)||train from Berlin|
|Pascal Martin (Linterweb)||friday|
|Guillaume Duhamel (Linterweb)||friday|
|Tomasz Finc (Wikimedia)||friday|
|Tommi (Tntnet)||train from Frankfurt am Main|