Date and Time
- November 20th - 22nd.
The meeting will start at Friday evening and end on Sunday afternoon.
The meeting will take place in south-western Germany, near Basel.
The openZIM team tries to cover all costs for accommodation and catering during the meeting. To achieve this we have to know very early how many people will arrive, so we can choose the best location possible.
We plan to book an appartment with Internet access and kitchen, so we can work and sleep at the same place and cater ourselves.
Easy to reach:
- aircraft: fly to Basel EAP/BSL/MLH
- from Basel Airport (swiss exit): Bus line 50 to Basel SBB, (10 min.)
- train: there are three national railway stations
- Germany - DB: Basel badischer Bahnhof
- Switzerland - SBB: Basel SBB
- France - SNCF: Basel SNCF / SBB
- from Basel SBB/SNCF/Bad. Bf: Train line S6 to Steinen, (30-20 min.)
Hotel Löwen Gündenhausen 16 D-79650 Schopfheim +49 7622 688499-0
- Technical ZIM topics:
- Wikimedia related topics:
- requirements for Wikimedia ZIM creation
- MediaWiki interfaces
- other reader applications on different platforms
- future exhibitions
Registration closes at September 31st!
|Manuel Schneider||already on site||n/a||n/a|
|Annette Schneider||already on site||n/a||n/a|
|Kelson||20th xx:xx train?||22nd xx:xx train?||2 nights|
|Mirko Lindner (Qi Hardware)||20th 16:15 flight U24635 SXF-BSL||22nd 21:15 flight U24638 BSL-SXF||2 nights|
|Mirko Voigt (Qi Hardware)||20th 16:15 flight U24635 SXF-BSL||22nd 21:15 flight U24638 BSL-SXF||2 nights|
|Pascal Martin (Linterweb)||20th xx:xx train?||21st xx:xx train?||1 night|
|Guillaume Duhamel (Linterweb)||20th xx:xx train?||21st xx:xx train?||1 night|
|Tomasz Finc (Wikimedia)||20th 13:25 flight LH3812 FRA-BSL||24th 12:45 flight LH3823 BSL-MUC||4 nights|
|Tommi (Tntnet)||20th 22:11 ICE 873||22th xx:xx train?||2 nights|
=> Guillaume and me need to come back on the saturday evening Pmartin 19:33, 3 November 2009 (UTC)