Browse our repository via HTTP:
Read-only access via WEBDAV is available to our repository.
Checking out the complete trunk the first time:
svn co http://svn.openzim.org/svnroot/trunk zim
or update everything once you have checked out:
svn up http://svn.openzim.org/svnroot/trunk
Once you got commit access to our server check out the whole trunk (or a part of it) before you start working on your local repository:
svn co svn+ssh://USER@openzim.org/var/svn/repos/trunk zim Commit changes: <source lang="sh"> svn ci
- replace USER with you openZIM user account
- replace trunk with the branch you whish to check out
How to contribute without Commit Access
Just send your patches to the developers mailinglist. They can be discussed their and reach the developers in the team which are able to integrate them into the current codebase.
How to get Commit Access at openZIM
If you are a frequent contributor to openZIM check with the developers on the mailinglist for acknowledgement. Then send your username and and ssh public key to the list. Manuel Schneider is in charge of the server management, he will create your account and notify you.
The suggested subversion repository structure is:
- Contains the libzim, which allows programs to read zim-files. Here are also some command line tools to access zim-files.
- is a system, which creates zim files using zimlib.
- a web server based on Tntnet, which makes zim-files available via web.